[GIVEAWAY!] Tollyjoy's New Pull-Up PantsWednesday, June 22, 2016
How early did your baby start to walk?
My son started walking by 12 months, and my daughter at 16 months. However, regardless of WHEN a child starts walking, one thing that's common is that diaper changing suddenly becomes super challenging!
When the babies were young, it used to be a race against time. Will it be me completing the diaper changing sequence faster, or will I be treated to a bout of golden shower?
But like I said, when the kids grow up, changing diapers became another set of challenge because they just wouldn't lie still to let you wear those diapers anymore!
When Tollyjoy offered me a pack of their pull-up pants, I was actually pretty surprised because I never knew Tollyjoy carries diapers? So I was pretty curious to see how well they are made.
Talking about bunching, as you can see, Tollyjoy's pull-up pants fit very well on our little girl. It is secure, yet isn't too tight. Even though she is very prone to diaper rashes, the extra dry Acquisition Distribution Layer (ADL) at the top layer made sure she is always kept dry.
Prices and Availability
The Tollyjoy diaper pull-up pants are sold at $9.90 per pack for all sizes and are available in 3 different sizes –
‘M’ for 7-10kg babies,
‘L’ for 9-13kg babies
‘XL’ for 13-17kg babies
It is currently available at Big Box Hypermart (Jurong East), Mustafa Shopping Centre and online stores including Qoo10, Redmart and Sosoon.
Of course, nothing beats trying the product for yourself. With compliments from Tollyjoy, I have 10 packs of Tollyjoy Diaper Pull Up Pants up for grabs! There will altogether be 5 winners and each of you will receive two packs of diaper pants worth $20.
Contest date: 22 June to 30 June
Step 1: Like Hello, Mrs Tan Facebook page - results will be announced there
Step 2: Leave a comment on this post, indicating your email address and the size you would like to have if you win
You will get an additional chance if you follow me on Instagram too.
Terms and conditions:
* This contest is only opened to people residing in Singapore.
* Do note that fake or contest-only Facebook and Instagram accounts will not be taken into consideration into the draw.
* You will need to complete both steps to qualify. The bonus step is not compulsory, but it earns you an additional entry (2 entries instead of 1) for the draw.
* Winners will be announced via my Facebook page, so do like the page to stay in the loop!
* Winners will be given 24 hours to respond to the winning email, failure to do so will result in a redraw and a new winner will be notified.
* Prizes will be couriered directly to winner's address, no self-collection is required.
* Items may not be exchanged for cash or other products.